View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #8
Plumadona
Groupie
Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle HD6, Kindle PW2, Sony PRS-T1, Nook NE1
I just checked my edition on the iPad and also found no illustrations, but did find this buried at the end of the book:

"Exclusive to the print editions of NOS4A2 are more than 15 illustrations by award-winning Locke & Key artist Gabriel Rodríguez."

Out of curiosity, how many folks here would have bought the print edition instead had they known? I would have been tempted to go print, but the ability to enlarge font would probably sent me to the ebook anyway, not to mention the bargain price. Still, there's no reason why the ebook should not have had the illustrations as well.
Plumadona is offline   Reply With Quote