View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #627
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,
I think in the end writing a program to allow changing of all metadata in dual mobis might be easier. Almost all of the code needed is in the split python file. I am sure a simple command line tool where you pass in the metadata number and new value could be hacked up from the mobi_split.py code.
What do you think? Would something like that be useful in the general case? I always thought mobi perl handled that.

KevinH
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote