View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #618
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Yes. We talking about comics. Up to 500mb (in extreme cases) per file produced by KindleGen. There is no text at all inside. Only images. Input is EPUB 2.0 with separate html page for every comic page.

I would drop KindleGen with pleasure but that is only software on planet that correctly make comic type MOBIs.

I'm trying to optimize last step of my application. I use modified KindleUnpack to get MOBI8 part. And I'm doing that only to change header field 501 as no software can edit both headers in hybrid MOBI created by KindleGen. Everything is working correctly but inefficiency of this solution make me sick :-)

tl;dr I need faster method to cut filled with graphic MOBI8 from hybrid MOBI or something that can edit both headers in hybrid MOBI. Sadly due my poor Python skills I can't do it myself. I barely understand how KindleUnpack work :-P

Last edited by AcidWeb; 11-07-2013 at 09:20 AM.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote