View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #105
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Two stages.
Possibly three.
Boot camp is to weed out those that don't make good soldiers.
Space training would determine suitability for active space operations.
If you're still thinking *elite* specialty team, then you'd need a third level of special-focus training (to weed out the merely good in favor of the great) like the US SEALS...
I like three stages. Good.

Now I've just got to figure out what kinds of stuff would be involved in freefall combat training. How to shoot your enemy without punching a hole in the ship wall?
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote