View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #111
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I want to load flash to view TV episodes I have missed. The current adobe version is not compatible. Most every TV site wants one to load flash to view. How can I accomplish this or is there a workaround?

Thanks much.
Any problem is solvable with the nexus

I use firefox on my nexus 7 ,FIREFOX BETA + FLASH 11.1 downloaded means you can view most flash based web sites that chrome & dolphin cant use

FIREFOX BETA is slower of course than chrome.

1. Install firefox BETA
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Vmb3hfYmV0YSJd

2. download & INSTALL FLASH 11.1

http://hotfile.com/dl/141531583/bea2...111.5.apk.html

3. use ASTRO file manager to install the FLASH APK

4. Use firefox beta for those flash websites that are giving you problems,the latest version of dolphin web brouser does not play flash any more.

Installing flash also allowed the stock CHROME web browser to play 1or 2 other websites it could not before.Example- VIMEO

Flash is not officially supported but it does work with firefox

Last edited by darksaber35; 08-31-2012 at 06:21 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote