Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #41
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
On a "normal" kindle, those /mnt/main paths should be /mnt/mmc
You're probably right. I think I created that mountpoint because I couldn't make sense of the others. "mmc" may be available, but semantically I consider it to mean the device, not the "main" partition on it.

As to the filename issue (RUNME.sh vs runme.sh) you're right. You can only have one because of the FAT filesystem...

geekmaster, since you know more about the jailbreak: can you confirm that it's running inside the diags system, thus requiring mounting the main partition first (probably to /mnt/mmc ) to copy files back and forth?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote