View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #192
vlamark
Junior Senior Member
vlamark began at the beginning.

Device: K2 & K5
Since Last post I've been reading fastboot manifesto thread over and over and over again, then same thing in this thread and am simply not sure about anything.

I'm windows 7 user. Have downloaded fastboot_win_public, it missed libusb0.dll so I downloaded it too. However I dont know what to do with it. I've learned to use MfgTool to enter diag, normal or fastboot mode but dont know what to do with fastboot windows program. When I start it it just fills DOS screen with 2 pages of commands wich I don't know how to use.

So, I'm probably stupid for this, and am desperate. I've bought kindle to read books, and just wanted to change fonts... One thing leaded to another and now I don't know what to do.

Please, please, help me. Guide me by hand I have no technical knowlege and am not so good with english. And thank You in advance

EDIT2: I belive I've understood how to use fastboot. So, now main question remains one from EDIT1

EDIT1: I've found only 5.0.1 mmbclk0p2_ssh.img and 5.0.0 without ssh wich one to use?

Last edited by vlamark; 04-21-2012 at 07:20 PM.
vlamark is offline   Reply With Quote