View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 04:51 AM   #9
trekchick
Lurker
trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sonys and Kindles and Nooks, oh my!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolenka View Post
I also checked:

The latest reader software does resize on Lion. But it's like all Lion windows where you resize from the edges. Full screen can be brought up in reading mode, but it doesn't support Lion-style full screen mode.

I haven't used the 3.3 software, well, ever, so I can't really compare. I'm not terribly surprised that resize was completely borked though, as these cross-platform frameworks do weird things sometimes.
I have sparkly new hardware, so both Lion and Reader Library 3.3 are fresh installations without any prior version upgrade baggage. When I drag Reader Library's corner, the double-headed resize arrow moves, but the application window remains unchanged. The green + doesn't do anything to the window size, either. It's OK if I'm just organizing my library or returning borrowed books, but browsing the store requires such an annoying amount of vertical and horizontal scrolling that it's easier to just use my phone to look for new books.
trekchick is offline   Reply With Quote