View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #6
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
The Mac App v 3.3 doesn't seem to play well with Lion's new features. I can't even resize the window, let alone go full-screen with it. It will be interesting to see how that plays out if T1 really requires Lion.
I also checked:

The latest reader software does resize on Lion. But it's like all Lion windows where you resize from the edges. Full screen can be brought up in reading mode, but it doesn't support Lion-style full screen mode.

I haven't used the 3.3 software, well, ever, so I can't really compare. I'm not terribly surprised that resize was completely borked though, as these cross-platform frameworks do weird things sometimes.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote