View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #25
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckwade87 View Post
i think it really depends on where you are going to be looking and "purchasing" content.

If you like the Amazon shopping experience. I have a Kindle DX and a 1st Gen kindle with a broken screen.(Any ideas what I should do with it?)

My wife has a Sony PRS 505. Its a pain finding the books you want to read for the sony and a hassle sometimes to convert. But she has that book cover with a light integrated into it so I would have to pry that from her cold dead hands.
1st Gen Kindle, if bought new, might be considered "paid for". At least the content you've paid for is all usable on your DX and non-Kindle devices like a PC or Android phone.

A Kindle 3 wifi with the coloured leather lighted case is $199.98 ... not free, but pretty decent value. You get to continue to enjoy your Kindle content; share between devices; the 4 week battery life is reasonably impressive; the lighted case works very well and does not require carrying around another device or charger or batteries.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote