View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #30
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I don't think yolina's reading environment warrants the light since I don't think that Yolina reads in the dark like I do.
Absolutely correct

For you, the PW does meet your needs much better than the K3 did, while I consider the PW as a "nice-to-have-but-not-essential". And given how much I read, I'll take the even screen and storage of the K3 over the current PW. The screen on the next version will have to be really good to make me want to switch to that, particularly if they keep the shrunk memory.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote