View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #98
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Glad you found the thread! Sometimes it pays to check the front page and announcements as well (hint-hint).
You're right, of course. I don't check those areas on a regular basis. Actually, I never visit MR's front page since I have "Forums" bookmarked. Also, I've been ill during part of these last few weeks (flu), so I haven't been online as frequently. I was subscribed to two contest-related threads where I thought the winners would be announced, so that confused me even more.

I enjoyed reading the daily contest installments! The story was very well done.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote