View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #26477
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNsaiZUoG6Q )

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows...

Good morning, everyone. Ground fog so thick I can't even see 200 meters! Wonderful! That means it's cooler outside and the Rainy season really is over! It's a wonderful Friday gift. I'm celebrating with a mug of my new "English Breakfast" tea and a veggie omelet and a fermented sour pork sausage from the Food Lady. Strange tastes but delicious. Then it's lace up my shoes and another 10km walk, two hours of reading, two hours of music practice (John Barleycorn is NOT working....) and the meeting with friends for another jam session. Or... perhaps it's a 'hootenanny.' Haven't used that word in public since the mid-60's! LOL!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote