View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATimson View Post
Comments by Ms. Moon make it sound like Baen wasn't willing to publish some of her books that don't exactly fall within their typical mil-SF/high fantasy bailiwick. (Having read The Speed of Dark, I can see why Baen didn't think it would do well with their audience.)
The Speed of Dark is probably my all time favorite book by Elizabeth Moon. She is one of the few authors for who(m) I will make an exception and purchase her books at retail prices. But I was sorry to see her leave Baen because it means that I have to purchase DRM infested books.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote