View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:53 AM   #16
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
With the Game Boy Advance XP, Nintendo put a front light on a color LCD screen (a bit like the new glowy ereaders). It worked great for gaming in low light conditions. It was a pretty small screen, though. I wonder how well a larger screen like this would do coupled with a light guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
Mmmm. Pixel Qi. My white whale. Even now I'm summoning all my willpower to resist the urge to go on a Google hunt that will lead to no good.
Only a Taiji master can generate Pixel Qi.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote