Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #126
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
People may use their phones for Facebook and Twitter, but they don't use their phones to upload to another device. For the most part, people don't sideload content onto their e-readers, they prefer to use WiFi or 3G. Sure, we could be wrong, perhaps people will line up to get this device. I don't think they will, but that doesn't mean that I am projecting my preferences onto other people. If you're not convinced by the arguments against this device, that's fine. But if we are projecting, then so are you. A great many products do fail, you know.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote