View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
I ordered two (here in the UK it's the £69 Kindle) and they're due tomorrow. Excited now! After 4 years and 4 devices I'm jumping ship from Sony - I finally got fed up with managing books and 'last read' positions manually across my work reader, my home reader and my phone. Looking forward to that whispersync goodness...

Andrew
Oh you're gonna be in love with your new Kindles! Whispersync is why I will always be a Kindle user even though get this....I prefer epub. The ability to email a book to my Kindles is must and now we have syncing on Personal Documents it's perfect!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote