View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #21
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Hi vfrinken,

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrinken View Post
I have downloaded the emulator for the software version 3.0 and got it running. However, I only have one computer running Ubuntu 9.10 and I didn't get the Anjuta Poky Plugin to load, so I eperimented with the xournal V5 code using only the command line.
I am using the VMware image of Adam on a Windows Vista PC.
Quote:
After porting the libart_lgpl and libgnomecanvas library, the xournal code compiled (I also had to link more IRex libraries, just like Mackx had forseen)
You could also have installed the ipk files for the libs on the emulator i.s.o. porting them yourself. Did you find this post?
Quote:
The xournal loads, but scribbling work only in the standard mode. The experimental mode results in ioctl error messages when trying to write.
This is normal on the emulator (forgot to tell this) the low-level display driver is not available on the emulator, leading to these messages. So that is 'good'.
Quote:
Additionally, loading a pdf results in a dialog box: "Unable to start PDF loader pdftoppm"
I have not made any changes to the code, as I'm waiting for Mackx to post the source code of the xournal V8 version.
Version 6 was the first version that uses the poppler library for pdf support, before that the original mechanism (using pdftoppm) was still in there, which did not work for the DR.

I seemed to have forgotten to attach the sources to my Xournal post , sorry for that will fix that this evening (CET) when I am home again.

Marcel.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote