View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Don,
Did I do something wrong posting this? I got an email indicating they were now publishing their product in "ebook" formats and thought it was a resource some Mobileread forum members might be interested in. I did mention it was expensive.

What or where should I have posted this to avoid your wrath?
I could be wrong here (it happens sometimes) but I don't think Don was giving you wrath. I think he was just offering some basic advice for everyone to take care and for each user to ensure they understood what was being offered. With this being the "Deals and Freebies" section, someone might have jumped in without looking and I think his post was offered to help people avoid that. That's how I read it anyway.

As for wrath, if he said "Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold in space" and then shot you with a phaser bank, that would be wrath.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote