View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 01:10 PM   #19
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Woman
I have tried the Energizer one and the rechargable one. I prefer the Energizer because it has the flexible neck, but I have to keep a finger on the neck to keep it pointed to the right spot and it doesn't cover the whole page so I have to keep bending it. But at least it can be bent, unlike the rechargable, and the charge on the rechargable doesn't seem to last very long at all. The Hammacher Schlemmer catalog has the over the ear book light http://www.hammacher.com/publish/71931.asp but I don't know that it's bright enough and my husband is already annoyed that I've bought two booklights and don't really use either one.
I was wondering what two booklights would do, one on each side.
Either way I thank you for the link, that one does look interesting. I was bending my gooseneck light last night as well and that started to turn into a pain real quick and mine is a real shorty.... I should be reading my books now instead of message boards, ha ha but I am chronic for being on the computer as well.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote