View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #71
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
I have both a sony 505 and an iTouch. I would rip the arms off of whoever tried to take either one from me. The iTouch does sooooooooooooooooo many things. I use it for most of my computer needs, only turning on the desktop occasionally. My 505 is perfect for when I want something that looks like paper. I like them both - and if I had to chose only one of them, I would probably pick the iTouch, due to the sheer number of things I can do with it, but I would mourn the loss of my 505.

It really ultimately depends on your reading style - what position do you read in, what font size is your preference, etc...
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote