View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:30 AM   #70
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Lol, sometimes I just nod off with the notebook still sitting on my chest. Alas, when I do move, and accidentally drop the laptop, I instantly become wide awake.

Needless to say, I've found reading on the iPhone to be much safer, albeit, the clip on the case does poke me on the side, sometimes.
it's happened once or twice that I conked right out with it on my chest or in the crook of my arm, but the first I try to shift the weight wakes me before disaster strikes.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote