View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #69
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
Now you see that wouldn't work for me even the simple act of having to move to put the netbook on the night stand would wake me up again.
Lol, sometimes I just nod off with the notebook still sitting on my chest. Alas, when I do move, and accidentally drop the laptop, I instantly become wide awake.

Needless to say, I've found reading on the iPhone to be much safer, albeit, the clip on the case does poke me on the side, sometimes.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote