Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 04:11 AM   #1211
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
R3.0:
Quote:
[New]
● Browser;
● Access Public Wifi hotspot, such as CMCC, China Unicom, My Beijing, campus network, airports Wifi;
● fallback when browsing the web forward refresh, etc.;
● History browsing capabilities;
● article mode when browsing the web;
● touch screen can Pinch;
● Text version pdf support horizontal screen after the choice of words;
● Personal Notes supports exporting to Evernote;
● Support millet account login;

[Fix]
● Repair English text version pdf rearrangement problem exists after the hyphen;
● Because some font height fix inaccurate information resulting line spacing is too big problem;
● Fix the bottom line of articles in English translation box choice of words will not pop the question;

[Optimization]
● KT / KP keyboard input faster;
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorogio View Post
I installed R3.0 on KPW byt I saw no browser
how do you get to it?
Here he says it is in "the drop-down at the top to look, there are four options out, similar to mobile phone: WLAN, Wifi transmission, user login, the browser"

Here you can read other feedbacks about 3.0.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote