View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #42
dukesilver
Connoisseur
dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpcd View Post
I cant update my KTSO.

I've uninstalled the jbpatcher and the launcher, I did restore it, and tried, no success.

Any idea?

Its jailbroken. Should i uninstall it too?
maybe try uninstalling the kindlet jailbreak too? my KTSO had jbpatch and the launcher installed, and I was able to update after I uninstalled everything in reverse order, including both jailbreaks. I also deleted the gui extensions folder. Oh, and I removed the USE ALT FONTS file I had as well, if that even makes a difference.

Last edited by dukesilver; 01-09-2013 at 11:09 AM.
dukesilver is offline   Reply With Quote