View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Calibre Companion not opening anything but PDF in Moon+

On my Iconia A200, I'm using CC and Moon+ Pro. I am unable to open any format other than PDF in Moon+ from within CC. Other formats report that no app is answering the call.

What I've done:

Uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. No luck.
Cleared data on both apps. Still no luck.

Moon+ can import and open these files (epubs) just fine, and I can also open them from a file browser - just tap the file and it opens in Moon+. But I still can't get them to open from within CC. This makes me sad.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote