View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #53
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
I find the battery meter software can be a little glitchy.

The battery icon/symbol doesn't always correspond very well. (What looks like 1/2 full can be anywhere from 75% down to 35%.)

The calibration can be thrown way off, especially if the battery has discharged down to where the unit turns off.

For now, I've pretty much determined that any problems I've been having with battery life are software related, not actually battery related.

On the whole, I get pretty much what the spec is. Just the annoying random glitch every few months.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote