View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #51
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
Personally I would let it get down to about 20% before charging at least the first time. I'd do it just to make sure that suddenly the battery didn't die a day after it hit 68% or something like that. Right now I tend to charge mine about every 2-3 weeks, which means it gets down around roughly 50% charge before I charge mine. Not for any real strong reason other than I guess in part because then it only take a bit over an hour to charge with the wall adapter instead of closer to 3 hours.

Personal experience, with the 75-90 minutes a day I normally read, I tend to go through about 20% battery charger per week give or take a couple of percent. Of course if you read more than that, or read with a larger font, and thus have to turn pages faster or have wifi on some of the time, etc you'd deffinitely go through the batter faster.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote