View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:04 AM   #50
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Unless you susupect the battery meter is inaccurate and needs calibrating I would say it's time to charge now. No need to wait. You'll keep your battery healthy if you charge it when it comes down to around 70%.
Avoid deep discharge except maybe a couple of time/year (if that) to recalibrate you battery meter.
Interesting. I don't think the battery metter is inaccurate so I should charge it. Thank you.
I hope that the next charge will last longer and won't get to 68% after just one week.
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote