View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #46
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
I noticed that altough it looses only 1 percent or nothing at all during its sleep, I read for about one hour and a half or maybe two, tops and it dropped 4%. It seems a bit much. At this pace, it won't last 1 month.
Remember it is rated for 60 days at 1/2 hour per day or 30 hours reading time over 60 days. My experience I get about 48 to 60 hours of reading time, I read on average 4 or more hours a day. My STR goes from 12 to 16 days between charges.

Using B&N numbers you should see about 2-4% drop for every hour of reading, remember the power meter is in theory only accurate to 1%, and will round up or down to the nearest number.

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 04-23-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spelling
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote