View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #21
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlezzz View Post
The tracking ID that they give me in my account I assume is for DHL GLobal, but using that at their web site does not work anywhere. Canada Post as well.

How did you find out from Canada Post about your standard rate shipping order? Gave them the DHL tracking ID from your amazon account or ?

Cheers,
Well, first I phoned DHL, as the DHL tracking number amazon gave me did not seem to be updating tracking events on Amazons's site and the number did not work at all on the DHL site.

In talking with DHL, that is where I found out that they partner with Canada post. DHL was able to give me Canada Post's tracking number, which, you guessed it, did not work on Canada Post's website. So I called Canada post and they were able to give me the info. That said, today was supposed to be my delivery date - no kindle today. Phoned CP again about an hour or 2 ago and they said if it doesn't show tomorrow, I need to get in touch with Amazon. <sigh>
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote