View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #70
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
hi do you mind asking politely

EDIT:
In case you're wondering why I replied like this:
Spoiler:

This topic continued via PM, so I'm just copying it here again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab
Hehe... Sorry for the rather rude post in the thread, but I considered your request very rude. Why? Because of 2 reasons:
- you didn't bother to use correct capitalization, nor punctuation.
- and there was no sign of any "please", "thank you", whatever.

I'm really allergic to such posts, because to me, they are extremely disrespectful: the poster doesn't even care to follow fundamental rules of politeness (yes, following grammar rules is also considered polite), yet expects that others do some work for him. geekmaster once drew this quite fitting analogy: "it's like your neighbor knocking on your door, wearing only dirty underpants, and asking to borrow some milk."

That is why you got such a reply. I realize that this is your first post, so it's not a big deal, and I'm not trying to scare you away from the forum. You're very welcome to participate here - just keep in mind that if you are polite and write readable sentences, you're more likely to get help. It's much like in real life - anyway, topic closed.

Last edited by ixtab; 02-01-2013 at 11:53 AM.