View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Sideloading books and have them in the library

Hi all,

I've been given a Kindle Fire HD for my birthday, and I'm trying to make something useful out of it.

First obstacle I haven't been able to solve is sideloading books (in mobi format) and have them appear in the "Books" library, not in "Documents". All I've found is this tip, but that involves converting the books with calibre, which is more than I would like.

Is there no other way to download a book from the net (from the MR library, for example) and have it in the library? If converting and adding the [EBOK] tag is really needed, is it possible to do that without calibre and without modifying anything else in the book?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote