View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:31 AM   #279
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoldlyDubious View Post
According to my proposal, this would not be copyright infringement. Of course, if you give a copy of your media to people who you don't fully trust, you can expect sooner or later to get into trouble for illegal distribution of media. So you won't do that.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. On the one hand you're saying that you don't believe that giving away copies of a book to anyone you wish to do so should be copyright infringement, but then you say "you can expect to get into trouble for illegal distribution". If you're saying that it shouldn't be illegal to distribute copies of a book, how could there be illegal distribution?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote