View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #11
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Take a look at the font used. Read here:
http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/p...=charissilfont
Particularly this:

I've seen books created with that font cause the problem you describe. It doesn't seem to appear just because that font was used, but only when that font was used with certain packages for the original creation.
it could well be that font - looks very similar to the sample download from your link.

i do not know how the source pdf was created but I think we have prodded the corpse enough now to conclude the post-mortem.

My thanks to all who participated.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote