View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #11583
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
We survived the storms/winds last night - cats were definitely upset by all the noise.

Today - cooler, seasonal temps with gusty winds. Back to winter again.
Odd - I saw a ton of lightning and we had torrential rain and high wind, but I never actually heard any of the thunder. I laid on the couch reading for about three hours with the cat sleeping in between my feet. Once we can get her to a place where she feels safe (usually glued to me) and she's out like a light.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote