View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 02:29 AM   #56
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When you tested it in Windows, did you test the install and see that it actually works without having to call Python? If you have to call Python in Windows, then you might as well give it up for lost for most novices as that will lose then totally.
Indeed, I don't have python in my Windows path, so I certainly have seen the benefit of this feature.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I couldn't get this to work in time for the 2.1 release, but will do it in an upcoming version. I'll either have to rename the pielrf library, or use py2exe as kovidgoyal suggested... both of which would have held pielrf 2.1 up, and it was already overdue.

Rest assured, though, it's on my list of features to implement.

-Pie

Last edited by EatingPie; 06-18-2007 at 02:32 AM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote