View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #321
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Me, too. I've used all 6 credits purchased, but my membership supposedly lasts until August 4. I won't renew since I could have purchased the books for less at later sales. But it was fun while it lasted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
All mine has is my original membership start date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Same here....
Wonder what's up with that. I joined July 5th, my membership end date on that page is August 1st. So technically, I guess I got 13 months for my 6-month subscription.

When did everyone else join? There must be some sort of pattern, maybe something they changed after the first influx of subscribers.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote