View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
Hi, yes, I have been using Lucifox for quite a while now.
:-)

Quote:
Due to other businesses going on, I gave up trying to re-pack Lucidor, and simply switched to Lucifox, which is far less annoying than EPUBReader, as you mentioned. But thank you for the info anyway!
Another possibility I haven't tried yet is installing Lucidor under Mozilla Prism. Prism was essentially an effort to package Xulrunner in a manner that would let you create "webapps" runnable from the desktop. I got the 1.0b1 version working under Ubuntu, and use it to access TiddlyWiki, a personal wiki implemented as a single HTML file, and YouTube. There are quirks, like Prism deciding it's offline when you invoke it, even if it was online when you closed it. I haven't discovered where it keeps that status, but did find a work-around.

Meanwhile, I'm pleased you discovered Lucifox, but posted mostly for the benefit of anyone else who might encounter the issues. Since you hadn't responded after mentioning looking at repacking, I assumed you found other things to do.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote