View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #14
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Quote:
Originally Posted by serge_mm View Post
I followed your instructions (which coincide with those of the user manual). I have a M92 (firmware 1.6); inside in my SD card I have a folder named dicts (tried also with Dicts, it's the same); inside a folder named dictionaryenglish containing three files:
dictionaryenglish.dict.dz
dictionaryenglish.idx
dictionaryenglish.ifo

However as I try to get a list of the dictionaries I only get the english/chinese that was already installed (and that I cannot find as a file).
TY, carlo
You could have a similar problem I had: M92 takes the value of the entry "bookname" (or something similar) inside the .ifo file as the shown name of a dictionary.
I had there some signs (ö, ...), which were obviously not supported by M92 as valid name characters. So I edited that entry inside the problematic .ifo file and then it worked.

Last edited by Backi; 01-07-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote