View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #134
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
@pkbo: how do I deselect text in the note if I made a mistake? I mean, for the new feature of shade on the note.
thanks
There is no way to deselect
I think I will make a list of notes similar to the bookmarks list and you will be able to go to the location of the note and remove it from the list (this will deselect text in the book). Maybe some later these lists will be united with Table of contents I don't know yet.

Last edited by pkbo; 06-20-2011 at 10:05 PM.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote