View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #4
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
OK problem solved.
I used Calibre and removed the "I'm reading" tag in collections leaving it blank which reset all the preloaded books to unread and now they are hiding when I display "My books".

Now I just have to sort through all my books to mark the ones I have read and then I might actually get to read something to see how good the upgrade is...

So taming when do you find time to read? You are always solving everyone's problems?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote