View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #6
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I am selling my HTC because got tired of spend all my precious time downloading and fixing issues from those unsupported versions. They are slow, buggy and drains battery as crazy!
Hmmm, the third party roms from xda-developers seem to be well supported by the responsible developers. You certainly can find buggy high drain roms, but anyone doing a thoughtful selection can find fast, reliable, and efficient roms on xda-developers too. Your description is more the anomaly than the rule in my experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
It's better to buy a device which comes with Android preinstalled already. If that's not the version you want or like it's better wait or find another phone.
That is always good advice for a user unwilling to acquire the knowledge to do their own customizing properly.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote