View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste9hen View Post
I would like some comments on why people think that none of my designs made the voting (they are at the top of the original entry thread).

i thought at least one of mine met the brief well, where as some of those that did make it are too complicated and cluttered.

feel to also comment on other peoples designs that did not make it.

those whos did, are any of you based outside the US?
I think that your logo that looks like a guy reading a book on rollerskates was a bit cartoonish. The same for your flying book logos. As for your Logos on wheels submissions I can only say that they did not work for me.
Attached Images

Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote