View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #82
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
The world is trying to get rid of Flash and so is Android. So, good luck with that.

One thing to be aware of with a rooted Nook. I had registered my Nook to my home email account. When I installed Google Play, I had to enter my account info. So, I used my GMail account info from my phone. I assumed if I made a purchase in the Google Play store it would use the credentials I had to enter to start Google Play. Nope! It created a new Google account using my home email. The game I bought, I can't install on my phone now because it's a different account. And I can't move it to my GMail account either.
Hmm, I don't think it did that with mine. I registered my Nook with my home email (not a gmail addy) and already had a Gmail address that I'd used to make my Google account for my phone. When I go to google play now on the rooted Nook, it shows all the things I've downloaded to my phone as being available to my tablet and vice versa. I even had my ds's old Nook tablet with n2a using that gmail account and all his junk is there too. Not sure what I did differently than yours.
Except everything I've downloaded from the Playstore has been free stuff, so I've never added a credit card to my account. The few things I've purchased I've done through the Amazon app store since I already had that set up for payment anyway. Maybe if I tried to buy something through Play it would make me set up a new account?
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote