View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #605
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I was wondering about getting a tablet, don't really 'need' one, but even though I'm tech-challenged I love technology! I bought a cheap nextbook 7" android tablet and find it's hard to read on.

I will need a new cell phone, and with some of the talk in here about the Samsung 5" Player [which I didn't even know there was such a thing until reading here], I was wondering if I could have the best of both worlds if I got a Samsung Galaxy Note cell phone [it's 5"?]? I use my phone for talk and text, but if I could use it as a music player and to read on occasionally I'm thinking that would fit my needs better than a separate tablet.

What do you guys think? Is this the better way for me to go? All I wanted a tablet for was light internet surfing and to use as a secondary & lit reader [and occasionally music a/o video]. You guys amaze me with all your technical expertise so I'd really appreciate your input if you had time. I thank you in advance.
I use the Samsung Note and it fulfills all your demands. There is a new Note II out now with better CPU, more RAM and higher resolution screen. I've added a small MHD dongle so I can watch HD videos on a tv screen.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote