Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:46 AM   #7
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
I've tried it and it works!..
my screen resolution is 1280*800 and I set l,t as l,t=(1280,0) ,w,h=(800,500) ; and open browser in landscape mode.
Thanks again.
Is there a way to switch to this second screen on the computer? (Or a way to capture a window)
It behaves the way as any dual monitor setup, except you can't see what's on the second screen. Meaning that, if you set it up so that the second monitor is on the right, you can drag a window past the right edge of your primary monitor, and it will appear on the Kindle screen, after the delay.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote