View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #5
Ansem_93
Zealot
Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
The order is the same as you clicked manually, to get what you want

This tweak only applies on startup.

You must be lucky. Many series that I read have different authors. Tossing an Author sort in after a series sort makes a hash of the list.
If you are interested in a Series, Author...
use the Tag Browser. Sort the results as you go
(Series, I usually want to see in Series_indexed ORDER)

Non-series, I might want to see an Authors work in Title ORDER

The thing I am trying to convey is that Tags work WITH sort. Neither is a good replacement for the other
All my series have the same author, and sorry but I don't know about a series written from two or more people O_o
So there isn't a method for have alsway a real time order for author->series?(example:
b1, aut 1,ser 1
b2, aut 2,ser 1

I reneama the first in b3,aut3,ser3,and immediatly after the apply it go under b2)
Ansem_93 is offline   Reply With Quote