View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #46
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Some of these nominations are getting ridiculous.
I don't think it's any more ridiculous than lottery where anyone whom we don't really know anything about gets to pick some books. It could be someone from a publishing company flogging their books at that point. I'd rather pick a forumer we know and know something about things that interest them. orlok, whom I previously suggested and Nyssa have reasonably diverse tastes and I am pretty certain of them giving us an interesting selection of books to read
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote