Thread: MobileRead February '09 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
The puff says it's a young adult novel; and I kind of feel that's what 'The Time Traders' was too - so it's inclining me away from 'Little Brother' at the mo, in favour of something different - but I'm not sure what.
Don't let that put you off. Many great novels are "young adult" so called. I think Ender's Game is too... and may people like the novel, young and old.

I do agree it is tricky. I haven't voted yet. But, I am leaning towards Refuge.

BOb